Kicks.Shoes.Sapatos

I remember as a kid I always wanted to get the "cool" shoes, but my Mom was never the type that was willing to drop $100 on a pair of shoes. She always wanted me to pick out shoes from the Big 5 ads in the local paper or get the shoes that were always on sale. I'm pretty glad my mom never spoiled me, as it became a valuable lesson down the road. I learned to budget my money wisely and never become the type who blows his entire paycheck and end up being broke in a day or maybe 2...

Now back to the shoe talk. Here are some shoes I remember growing up... Circa elementary to early high school. I know there were a lot more "trendy" shoes that I missed, but here are just a few.


What other shoes do you remember or always wanted? Feel free to leave a comment with your answer.