HERBALIFE

What's up my fellow bastoneers? How has your summer going? showing off that beach body? if not, i would like to help a good friend of mine out and promote what the does, which is pretty much making you want to show off your body and take your clothes off, now that's HELLABASTOS ;D haha jk, no but really, my friend Angelica is truly an inspiration, i met her last year and learned nothing but good things from her. Well, enough of me yapping, let's hear her story.



I'm a Personal Wellness Coach with Herbalife and I show people how to get great results. Already I've lost 40lbs, 50 inches, off my asthma and bronchitis meds, no longer borderline diabetic! I've kept it off for over 2 years since I started Herbalife and learning good nutrition. I do teach a Nutrition Class and run a Weight Loss Challenge (like The Biggest Loser show) in Stockton. And we still have seats available too! If you know anyone who wants awesome results like me or sick and tired of their unhealthy lifestyle and wants a change, let me know. I can help.

Angelica Lagua
(209)622-7889
angelicalagua@yahoo.com