Cat's CupCakery




Anyone still craving sweets after the holiday weekend? i know i am! so here's what i hope will satisfy that sweet tooth! My friend Cat has her own little bakery business going, and i wanted to help her out with letting the word out the valley and bay area! Even if it's been two years since i last seen her, i remember meeting her and she was real sweet, and i'm sure her cupcakes are to.. haha that was cheesy, but anyways here's the info!


Hi! I am currently a new Baker in town, baking out of my apartment in San Ramon, I am doing both Large and Small orders, for all kinds of parties, birthdays, baby showers, seasonal parties and fundraisers! I can be creative with the colors of the cake and icing dependent on the occasion if you'd like! (halloween, baby showers, etc.)

I bake for anywhere in the Bay Area, however for deliveries, there will be a small delivery fee outside of San Ramon/Danville area. -Cat


Email- catscupcakery@gmail.com
Phone- (925) 222-5580
Website http://www.Cat-s-CupCakery.com









-HB209